Sorry, this article is not about a special deal or have a printable coupon. Rather this article will help you advance your career in couponing. As a professional or even casual coupon cutter it is important to keep your sanity and here’s a quick list of how to stay sane (and save big)! Look at puritans pride coupon for more information about the best vitamins, herbs, and nutritional supplements coupon code by CouponoSCOPE.
1. Do NOT watch, I repeat Do NOT watch Extreme Couponing on TLC. Watching this show will drive you crazy thinking you have to get every ad in the city, spend 8 hours cutting and getting dozens of every item that you don’t even need! Besides most grocery stores do not accept those insane double coupon savings and multiples. So this type of savings is unrealistic for you and me.
2. Before going out, do a quick Google search for products or stores you plan on visiting that day. Do NOT spend more than ten minutes doing so. Searching before you leave is important because most coupons need to be printed and cannot be redeemed on your phone, only some make this exception.
3. Bookmark ten of your favorite couponing websites. They will be updated all day everyday. And add your favorite grocery store’s website to that list. They always have deals going on not available at the store but only online.
4. Take a break, don’t get too involved in the process. The average coupon saves you $.50 to a $1
5. When shopping big ticket items worth hundreds or thousands, don’t count out the possibility of an available rebate or coupon online. Call the manufacturer to see if they can provide you with a list of their current NON-expired coupons and rebates. You’d be surprised what you can save. There are even coupons for automotives that you can find on the internet that can take off $1,000 or more! I bet you never thought they’d release such a discount online for an automobile.
6. Check your local coupon books. These books are great because most of these coupons are not available online and only work for your local area. After a 5 day work week you can confidently go out for that expensive dinner and movie with the right coupons in hand.
7. Look online for a product before leaving the house. Many established companies like and offer free shipping with a minimum order and if you can find a discount code online, you can save money both on gas and the product itself!
8. If you have kids, have them help out. They can be bothersome at times, looking for something to do. Well give them a list of products or stores to print out coupons for. They love having objectives and it splits the work up for you so you can get other tasks done!
9. Sometimes buying the generic brand is still a better value than buying the well known brand with a coupon. Stores like Costco try this technique for their slow moving branded items. They offer large savings on these products but when you actually look at the bottom line price, you realize it’s still more expensive than the generic equivalent.
10. Create an extra email account. Use this account to sign up for EVERY store and website you buy from. They will send you great offers and deals every week that most people don’t get access to. You don’t have to read every email they send, just do a search in that email’s inbox for the keywords you want that day and check expirations date.
Well, that’s my abridged version of how to survive in this dog-eat-dog world of couponing. If you use any of these techniques you may just find yourself less stressed and saving more! Good luck and have fun couponing!